Sunday, February 14, 2010

A third of the way..................

Happy Valentines Day!

This past week marked the end of the first trimester and after our doctors appointment, we were told everything is going fine. We were able to hear the heartbeat again. Call me sentimental, but I can't help but get choked up when I hear it.

The thing I find most amazing is the development of the baby. The intestines which have been growing inside of the umbilical cord are now starting to trek to their permanent spot inside of the baby's abdomen. Also, the baby's vocal cords are starting to develop. The better to cry with I guess. Also, hair may actually be sprouting on top of the baby's head. Hair on the head is better then hair on the back. The size of the baby is about the size of a linched fist. It seems the food comparison for size may be over.

Erin continues to do well! To date she has not had any morning sickness but fatigue still settles in, especially in the evenings. The pregnancy glow she has about her makes her more beautiful than ever.

Please continue to prayer for Erin that she stays healthy as well as prayers for the healthy development of the baby.

Blessings to all!

Tim

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! 1/3 done! So glad Erin's feeling GREAT!!! LOVE TO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see this blog! This is such a big milestone and I am glad Erin is feeling well!

    ReplyDelete