Greetings friends and family:
Two weeks left until the due date. Until recently the time has blown buy, but it seems to be going a little slower now. Perhaps we should take advantage of this and enjoy this time of calmness as it will undoubtedly soon disappear and be replaced with late night feedings and many diaper changes. All of which we are okay with.
Erin and I have known she was pregnant since last December. Since that time we both have kept quite busy, Erin with work and jazzercise, me with school and both of us trying to settle into our new house and get the baby's room completed. We have been successful with the baby's room.
Success with the completion of the baby's room has come with the help of many friends and families. Through the baby showers that were given for Erin, we received many of the necessities for his room. It has been amazing to witness the generousity and love from so many people. Erin and I are so blessed and grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you all for your generousity and kindness.
As we approach the end of the pregnancy we have encountered a small delimma. Until recently we thought we had the baby's name all figured out. Now we are unsure what name to label him with. It is narrowed down to three names, but each of us seems to favor a different name over the other. Stay tuned.................
So, he we are at 38 weeks. I can only speak for myself with what I am feeling. There is some anxiety mixed with an increased excitement. I have often thought about fatherhood, but was never sure I would have the chance to experience it, especially in my advanced age :). With the due date drawing near I have come to realize how blessed I am to be able to share this experience of parenthood with such a wonderful partner. I love you Erin and can't wait to do this journey with you.
Please contintue to keep Erin and the baby in your prayers. Grace and peace be with each of you!
Blessings,
Tim
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You both will be amazing parents! Love and hugs to ALL of you! And you will find the PERFECT name for that little guy!! :)
ReplyDelete