Hello All:
Today is March 19th (my birthday) and this morning we had an ultra sound to determine the gender of the baby. More important than the gender of the baby is the health of the baby. Erin and I were told that there is a list of 35 items the tech checks when doing an ultra sound. The baby was normal for all of these items. Praise God for that good news!
Erin conducted a poll this morning to see what people thought the gender of the baby was going to be. The majority believed that it was going to be a girl. In this case the majority was wrong. We are having a boy! We found out rather early in the ultra sound. The tech was taking measurements and made a comment that she was not looking for it yet, but asked if I was ready for my birthday present? There "it" was plain as day, and he wasn't bashful about showing "it". I hope that isn't a sign of things to come.
Needless to say, Erin and I are very excited to begin planning for the little guy. Mostly we are excited because he appears to be in good health. Please continue to keep the little guy and Erin in your prayers.
Blessings,
Tim
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!! I'm slightly biased, but boys are amazing....well all children are, but have fun anticipating your baby boy. There is no other feeling like anticipating your first child. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Kate called to fill me in on the gender and I agree with her...little boys are so much fun!!! Enjoy the planning for him and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWell, Tim - lucky you! Boys are great - and you get to act like an active Dad! We anticipate kids with a mixture of awe and complete "freak out" mode! But I am certain you will be great at this business of kids. Be glad you are not 21 doing this. :-)
ReplyDelete